Where does one begin after such a memorable year? 2013 was a year of continuing to make my dreams come true, with the help of many friends (both old and new!) and loved ones. I wanted to break this post into two parts (My Clients & Business) to highlight 2013.
Without you, my dreams would be just dreams. I cherished every minute I spent documenting your lives. My heart was filled to the brim with your support and friendships, moments on your wedding days that were life changing, hearing more about your life and love stories throughout your sessions and helping making your memories last a lifetime. Thank you for a beautiful 2013.
Below is a recap of 2013.
2013 was my first full year of being a professional photographer (I shot my first wedding in February 2012). Some of this year's highlights (in no particular order):
1. I worked with some of the best second shooters a photographer could ask for. Angela Newton Roy, Ashley Fisher, Cassidy Parker Smith, Christine Alyssa, Jaine Kershner, Jess Schifilliti, Tina Rivera... I am beyond thankful for your time, passion, talent and most importantly... friendships.
2. The amount of knowledge that I gained through such a supportive network of photographers. Aimee & Troy Grover, Amy Rizzuto, Angela Newton Roy, Ashley Barnett Mitchell, Ashley Fisher, Ashley Martens, Brittany Lauren Morgan, Brittany Salay, Carmen Santorelli, Caroline Frost, Carolyn & Paul Tomasello, Cassi Claire, Cassidy Parker Smith, Christine Alyssa, Emilia Jane, Fiona Conrad, Inku Yo, Jaine Kershner, Jasmine Star, Jacqueline Ribas Patton, Jess Schifilliti, John Cain Sargent, Judy Pak, Lindsay Madden, Mark William Nabong, Melissa Kruse, Mikkel Paige Mihlrad, Nikki Closser, Sasithon Pooviriyakul, Sidney Morgan, Tina Rivera... from Thirst Relief Mentor Sessions all the way to random texts, you all rock my world.
3. I was nominated for Rangefinder's 30 Rising Stars of Wedding Photography. While I may not have been selected for the final 30, it has really lit some major fire you know where. That alone is worth a highlight :)
4. My family has been so unbelievably supportive! I thank you for letting me know when my horrible english makes an appearance on my blog, making me feel like a superstar by commenting on my posts, secretly sharing my Facebook page with all your friends, and just being you. I love you.
6. I migrated my blog to SquareSpace!
7. I moved my client galleries, printing, downloading and album design to Queensberry Workspace.
8. I attended WPPI for the first time! Read my recap here.
9. There were some pretty awesome publications throughout the year! And more to come!