Jackie & Marty were married on their friend's beautiful farm outside of Albany, NY. Every detail from their wedding day was planned by Jackie and Marty and was put to life with help from their family and friends. When I first saw their reception, my jaw dropped, especially since I knew that their family and friends set up the entire reception and decor. Jackie and Marty definitely get an award for having the craftiest and creative bunch of friends and family!!!!
Jackie & Marty - You two are the absolute sweetest couple! I wish you a great honeymoon in Maine and a lifetime of laughter and love. xoxo
Vendors/Artists making their wedding day perfect:
- Second Photographer: Thank you Heather Eddings for being the perfect second photographer!
- Makeup Artist: Erin Marzilli made the girls even more gorgeous (Check out her page... Erin is crazy talented!!!!)
- Ceremony Location: United Methodist Church
- Reception Location: Friend's Farm in Johnstown, NY
- Florals: Purchased from White Cottage Gardens and assembled in mason jars by their friend, Kathy.
- Music: Sound Advice kept the dance floor packed all night!
- Invitations: J Fine Jewelry